Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuesday is ERL Day

Another day that's all about me...and what a week I have had!  To begin with I had a birthday...I turned 4 months old.  This is my birthday picture.  I went to the doctor last week for my checkup and I'm shooting right off the growth charts.  I now weigh 14lbs 12oz and I am now 25 1/2" tall. But let me get a few things straight here; that nurse needs to be a bit more gentle with those confounded needles and I hate when you put me on those scales with no clothes on!  Don't I deserve a little respect?
These are burp rags that my Grizzy made for me...some birthday present, huh?  Well, you see, I still have this reflux issue and there are days when I can successfully dirty up every single cloth within arms reach throughout the house.  This being said, a girl can never have enough wipe-up rags!
I heard this is how Elton John got his start.  Microphones are too heavy so I'll stick with teethers for now.
As far as my traveling abilities I still love to take steps while holding on to someone's fingers, I roll over constantly now, I'm getting pretty good at holding myself up on my hands and working on the knee action.  Not sure what had my attention but apparently it was really exciting from the expression on my face!
This is my Poppy!  I have recently decided that this is the best way to drift off to sleep.  Plus he doesn't mind it when I drool all over his clean shirt.  I love my Poppy alot, I even raise my hands up for him to take me now.
OMG, did you see the Bachelor last night?  I heard more lies out of those gals than enough.  It made me throw up a little in my mouth!  Disgusting!
There seemed to be a theme with my outings this week.  Whenever Grizzy and Mommy pulled into a drive up restaurant they seemed to attract birds of all kinds.  Here at the Sonic was a Mallard...he should probably lay off the fries in order to trim that waist!
Then when they went to McDonalds this guy tried to catch a ride.  I think he was having a staring contest with my Grizzy and from the looks of it Mr. Black Bird won that stare down
And before long this guy tried to get in on the action.  He pooped on my mommy's window and she didn't like it much at all.
then finally before we could get out of the parking lot this guy returns and boy did my mommy squeal.  She was afraid he was really coming in the car.  What you can't see is that by now Grizzy's car is covered with birds.  I felt like I had been sucked into a Hitchcock flick.  Well, that's all about me for this week.  Until next week......here's to full tummies, clean diapers, cold teethers and rocking chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment