Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday is ERL Day

It's Ellie Day!  Hip hip hooray!  I've been busy growing bigger and bigger and learning new and exciting things.  I've gotten pretty good at escaping from my car seat with a little help from anyone willing to unlock the bottom buckle.  Getting up on my knees to crawl is getting easier and I'm able to move forward a little bit but I'm real good at moving backwards as well as spinning in circles.

I like to stand for short periods of time in my crib.  I like holding on to the sides so I can see everything.  I'm not bobbling as much as before when I sit up either.  I really don't care for laying down much anymore, I much prefer sitting up or bouncing around in my walker or jumper.  I made a fabulous discovery this past week.  I have found my thumb and not only does it feel good on my sore gums from teething, it has a pretty good taste.  I'm not very fond of that finger in my eye, but seems I was exhausted from all the crawling and standing I had been doing to take notice of it.
I'm guessing this is what it would feel like to wear a parachute and leap out of a plane....not too bad, I can handle it, I know no fear!  I am a rough and tough rockin kinda baby girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment