Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday is ERL Day

Well, as you can see, I can't talk right now...I'm busy drooling and dreaming on my Poppy's shoulder.  Poppy rocked me to sleep tonight, although my Grizzy usually rocks me, Poppy wanted a turn because he said he knows how to make me stop fussing.  And yep, he sure does.  I love my Poppy.

This is my new toy that Grizzy bought me this week.  I love looking at myself and I love watching milk drool from my mouth.  If I have to wear these silly bibs, I might as well have good reason.
Well, I did manage to take my mommy and Grizzy to the mall this week.  I dragged them kicking and screaming into the Build*A*Bear Workshop where I got this sweet Rocker MP3 player Teddybear.  Now who's crib is the most awesome? 

And, I guess as payback for the cool bear, Grizzy made me suffer through the purchase of these shoes.  She says if I'm standing and trying to walk around that I need shoes (mom says it's an old lady thing and I don't have to wear them except with Grizzy)  Mom was most horrified when she saw that I had bells on my laces the next day.  Mommy just really wasn't having that 'cuz she said we don't live in the 80's.  lol, my mommy is so funny.  I love her so much.  And my white sandals look pretty cute too.  Now if only the weather would stay warm so I could wear them; oh, wait, must schedule a pedicure first...can't be seen in sandals without my nails being done...oh golly, so much to do when you're a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment