Monday, February 14, 2011

Book Review: God Loves Me More Than That

God Loves Me More Than That by Dandi Daley Mackall
Illustrated by David Hohn

I just finished reading God Loves Me More Than That to my 3 month old granddaughter and my 1 & 2 year old cousins.  I was quite pleasingly surprised at how this book held the attention to my audience of such young listeners.  David Hohn interpreted this book into the most colorful artwork that encapsulated even my youngest.  The children were eager to turn the page to see what was to come.  The story explains that there is no limit to the love that God has for each of us in a way that my tiny little ones began asking questions about how God loves them.  I am sure to add God Loves Me More Than That to our regular bedtime reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment