Monday, February 21, 2011

Tuesday is ERL Day

Well here's to another day all about me.  This past week has been a rather calm one considering last week was such a busy one.  Mommy and Daddy spent a few evenings in the nice weather skateboarding so I got a few extra cuddle times with my Grizzy.  I got to have 2 sleepovers at Grizzy and Poppy's house and I even slept through the night; 8 hours straight, finally!  Grizzy likes to put bows in my hair after I have a bath.  Mommy takes them out the minute she sees them...I guess it'll be just something between me and Grizzy.  lol

Well the first picture is of the "prissy" me as Grizzy calls it.  This picture is of the ruff n tuff sk8r kid me.  Poppy covered up my bow with his work hat.  So much for that fresh shampoo'd hair, now it's all sweaty and stinky.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment